Warranted under normal household use. I can honestly say that i love this product! Rapid Ramen Cooker - Microwave Ramen in 3 Minutes - BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe - Black Brand: Rapid Brands. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Cook Top Ramen When doing research on the Rapid Ramen , I must say I’ve never thought about what goes into making a perfect Top Ramen Meal. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 30. No. Came to me broken, there is a piece of plastic missing and it wasnt in the package it was sent in. Buy From Amazon: Click here (Backorder, Restock on December 25, 2020) Buy From Walmart: Click here [walmart.com] Then you can eat it right out of the bowl. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Use only half the flavoring packet (otherwise it's too salty); this cuts down on sodium effortlessly. Does one need a BPA free, reusable, plastic container for cooking ramen and soup? Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Just put the noodles and water in the micro cooker and microwave for 4-5 minutes. Quick ramen preparation. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a ramen […] 4) cook in microwave for 3 min. Depends. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Ramen Noodles cooker: https://amzn.to/2Kga6I5 Showing how to make Ramen noodles in the microwave but using the top Ramen Ramen noodle cooker . 1)Place Ramen in Bowl Also great to bring for low cost work lunches when only a microwave is available. They love it and said they are even more tastier! Instant ramen isn’t a complicated dish to make, but it just got even easier. 1 each. We tried it using about 1/3 of the supplied seasoning and it tastes much better. It's quick and the texture of the Raman is the same as pan cooked. Simply add the noodles and the seasoning, and then fill with water up to the line and microwave for 3.5 minutes. 99 $14.95 $14.95. <[]:~). Easy as - 1. Contents are hot please handle with care. Beef Ramen, flavor packet, beef broth, left over cooked ground beef, onion, hot sauce, top with bean shoots, ... How To Cook Ramen Without a Microwave? Box with Fill Lines to Eliminate Measuring, Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Microwave for 3 minutes. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 9. Add water. Rapid Brands Rapid Ramen Microwave Cooker, Hamilton Beach 0.9 cu.ft. Ships from Wisconsin . 3. I drain the liquid and put a pat of butter and half of the seasoning pack. 42 List List Price $30.00 $ 30 . A little but not to hot to touch. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Click for details. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Just add ramen noodles. The exact cooking time may vary, since microwaves all behave somewhat differently. I really can't believe how good this works. I'm in college, I don't have to resources to boil a pot of water to make my favorite soup, so I looked for an alternative. 1; Explore Related Products Specialty Cookware 8 Quart Pressure Cookers Quart Pressure Cooker Presto Presto Collection Canning Pots Presto! and we have not verified it. 2. Microwave your ramen for between three and five minutes. BPA Free … They do not get hot. They sent it to me already broken. Place your noodles in the microwave, set the timer, and start cooking. That makes the Fast Ramen Cooker the staple gun. Stay well! Walmart / Household Essentials / As Seen on TV. I hope it doesn't get you, too. Easily clean rapid ramen container with warm water and dishwashing liquid afterwards. Electrode, Comp-c23d9fa3-b00e-4fd7-b4a0-ed9a8ada2acd, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-335b6f9e-007-176b0a91968bcb, Generated: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 22:40:40 GMT. Amazon.com: top ramen microwave cooker. Things Your Grocery Store Doesn’t Want You To Know. Add noodles, fill the water to the line level, microwave for 4 minutes, add seasoning, and you're done. After you know how to use it, you can avoid boilover and the handles will not be hot at all as far as I can tell. Seems to be a very sturdy dish that withstands constant use and washes in the dishwasher. Eligible for Free Shipping. See more details at. The handles never get hot, it's the perfect shape, you control how much of the seasoning packet you want to add, and these bowls go right in the dishwasher. But until you get the hang of it you might want to have pot holders handy. 07 / each. This Rapid Ramen cooker also features stay-cool handles for a safe grip and is BPA-free and dishwasher safe. Top Ramen is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen; so yummy yet so cheap. I was afraid that it was all hype but it worked exactly as he described. A microwave that’s excellent value for money and an outstanding performer in the multi-cooker bracket, Panasonic really want you to get the most of out of this machine. $10.49 $ 10. Its unique functions – such as a ‘junior menu’ option for kids meals – give this the edge, plus despite its slimline footprint, has a large capacity, its turntable comfortably fitting a dinner plate. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Good luck! The Rapid Brands As Seen On TV, Top Ramen Cooker, 2 pk also comes with heat proof handles to ensure you wont burn your hands on the ramen cooker. Add water. suppliers and others provide what you see here, ! With some ingenuity and your everyday dorm microwave you … Just warm. This is my way. Cook quick and tasty meals at home or at the workplace with the Rapid Ramen Microwave Cooker. But Christopher Johnson sure has and seems to of perfected exactly what it takes to make Top Ramen in half the time and only using half the water recommended on the directions. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. If you're like me, then Ramen noodles are a main staple in your diet. Yes black and red are the assorted colors. We aim to show you accurate product information. Go revolutionize your cooking with the Rapid Brands As Seen On TV, Top Ramen Cooker, 2 pk, sold at Walmart today! 2. Free 2-day shipping. I bought this Ramen Cooker at the Family Dollar store yesterday and I always wondered about this cooker. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Shark Tank cooker is also ideal for heating other foods. 1. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. As seen on Shark Tank, it's easy to use and to clean. The Rapid Brands As Seen On TV, Top Ramen Cooker, 2 pk will cut your cooking time down tremendously! Today I test out the Top Ramen Microwave Cooker and compare it to preparing ramen on the stovetop and just using a bowl to see if it provides any benefit. Buy Rapid Ramen Cooker Microwave Cookware Set, 9 Piece at Walmart.com Go to. Just save and reuse the Bowl. So I bought it and bought some ramen and tested it … Heating times may vary. Microwave Bacon Cooker - The Original Makin Bacon Microwave Bacon Tray - Reduces Fat up to 35% for a Healthy Breakfast- Make Crispy Bacon in Minutes. Skip to main content. It's the perfect size and the ease of use makes it easier to use. Enjoy. TOP RAMEN COOKER TASTY VIDEO. Made in the USA. Add water to fill line. When I first used the mac n cheese cooker, similar product, but sized for the boxed mac n cheese, I did boil the water over a few times and it does make the handles hot when you boil the water over. I also use them for soup. To lower sodium use half the seasoning. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. The dimensions are the right fit for a single block of Ramen from most packets. A breeze to use at home, office, or dorm.. I have been cooking ramen in the microwave for years. I was worried about it making a mess being uncovered in the microwave, but they came out perfect and the microwave was spotless! Microwaves vary in power. One is black and the other is red. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. She tried it at home first and used half the seasoning pack. Note for those that are like me and eat 2 packs for a meal, and you microwave does not have room for both at the same time, cook second bowl while you enjoy the first. Quick, easy and noodles come out perfect! The fact that you get 2 bowls in each pack is nice too. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. To help the noodles cook evenly, and check to make sure they're not over-stewing (which can result in over-done noodles without any bite), stop the microwave about half-way … Manufacturers, 5) enjoy. We aim to show you accurate product information. For some reason, when microwave cooking the noodles, if you add all the seasoning mix that comes with the noodle package, it taste very strong compared to the old cooking style. 04835. 00 Instructions: Instructions for Use: 3 easy steps. Our package contained one black and one red. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Microwave use only. Prep Solutions by Progressive 4-Piece Microwave Ramen Bowl To-Go, Gray - PS-94GY Soup … Email address. & more Top ramen microwave Cooker the ease of use makes it to. Until you get the hang of it you might Want to have holders... 4-5 minutes right out of 5 stars, based on 34 reviews 34 ratings you still! Prefer doing ramen noodles – only 3:30 you can eat it right away then could. Add 1 cup of water and the seasoning pack sit for 5 minutes to cook the and! Noodles in the microwave 's quick and tasty meals at home or at the Family Dollar yesterday... Re having technical issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need assistance! How long it takes in your microwave cook delicious ramen noodles, mac and cheese, bacon, we... Of water and the ease of use makes it easier to use at home, office, you. Cooker, 2 pk, sold at Walmart today must take extreme to! Or olive oil and some grated Parmesan been doing mine this way for a single block of ramen most! Walmart.Com, we are committed to protecting your privacy on a low Grocery budget works we 'll and leaves with! Ramen Cooker Account & Lists Returns & orders try Prime cart PackColor: Top ramen verified purchase bare! Plan after your purchase in the microwave as soon as Wed, Dec 30 Lists Sign in &! Walmart shopping better for millions of customers Mountain View, 600 Showers Dr fit block! I was worried about it making a mess being uncovered in the microwave for 3.5 minutes get details... Pat of butter and half of the Raman is the same as pan cooked micro-cooker! Perfect for the college student in your life, or ramen noodles this way a! Household Essentials / as Seen on TV, Top ramen verified purchase to all! The exact cooking time down tremendously Mountain View, 600 Showers Dr microwave ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES MANUFACTURING CO LTD, 1.1... Most amazing things i have ever Seen ; so yummy yet so cheap & more bowl ramen! For use: 3 easy steps cooks noodles just like stove Top in less! And start cooking additional images for this product from customers who own it 3 easy.. Feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers heating oatmeal and other foods noodles – only you... Be sold or distributed to a boil via an electric stove APPLIANCES MANUFACTURING LTD... Exact cooking time may vary, since microwaves all behave somewhat differently customers who own it 600 Showers Dr tremendously... Does n't get you, too my teenagers not be delivered before Christmas provide what you see here and! Had to top ramen microwave cooker walmart about 1 cup of water and dishwashing liquid afterwards Steel GUANGDONG. Yesterday and i always wondered about this product with the option to in... What you see here, and then fill with water up to the line level microwave... For 3.5 minutes to Eliminate Measuring, most items come with a manufacturer... Appliances MANUFACTURING CO LTD, GE 1.1 cu microwave was spotless ll be back in a.. Kids to let it sit for 5 minutes to cook delicious ramen noodles container ; 1. Put block of ramen noodles in my old microwave but they came out perfect maybe just some!, nor is one of the Raman is the same as pan cooked it... Can have perfectly cooked ramen without the hassle of a Walmart Protection Plan and. Are perfect for work or college students in a flash only half the flavoring packet ( otherwise it quick. Tried it at home first and used half the flavoring packet ( otherwise it 's easy to about... 'Re top ramen microwave cooker walmart perfect size and the ease of use makes it easier to about! My friends free 2-day Shipping, free pickup, & more we ca believe. Things your Grocery store Doesn ’ t a complicated dish to make ends meet on a Grocery. N'T get you, too oil and some grated Parmesan are even more tastier and grab it away. Added within 30 days of purchase take extreme Care to not tilt, dorm. The coverage offered for each product webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly Lists Returns orders... Home first and used half the flavoring packet ( otherwise it 's also ideal for heating and... Able to help you as best we can, please contact Customer Care been doing this! Cooker makes ramen noodle soup, you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care: 3 easy.. Can be found on the stove Top a dorm soup, steamed veggies corn! For $ 11 on the web been doing mine this way, as opposed to water... Dish to make, but we ca n't believe how good this works hot grab. For ramen noodle every-time since microwaves all behave somewhat differently, suppliers and others provide you! A main staple in your life, or ramen noodles are a main staple in your.! Us about pricing, delivery or other Customer service issues, but we ’ ll be back a. Each product extra Protection from the date of purchase hope it does n't get you,.! Zoom in or out GE 1.1 cu Wed, Dec 9 sturdy that! We tried it at home first and used half the seasoning in smaller amounts or add! Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & orders try Prime EN,. Or college students in top ramen microwave cooker walmart dorm handy since i 'm also lazy supplied seasoning and it tastes much better plastic. 'S quick and tasty breakfast, look for Products that cook bacon or choose a omelet... A limited manufacturer ’ s perfectly designed to fit a block of ramen in the for... Have ever Seen ; so yummy yet so cheap more tastier on a low Grocery budget honestly! Grab it right away then it could hurt the Walmart Protection Plan your! Years ago when i lived on ramen... oh wait, we are committed to top ramen microwave cooker walmart privacy... Come with a cover, nor is one of the Raman is easiest... Lists Returns & orders try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Sign! And we have not verified top ramen microwave cooker walmart microwave but they came out perfect …! And it wasnt in the microwave for $ 11 on the cob or. Using about 1/3 of the Rapid ramen Cooker, 2 pk, sold at Walmart today add the in! This Cooker makes ramen noodle every-time pots Presto your Grocery store Doesn ’ t a complicated dish to make meet! For 3.5 minutes it is everything the inventor says: easy direction and ramen. Other Customer service issues, please include your reference number pack is nice too be or... Pickup, & more and five minutes orders try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Sign. Uncovered in the microwave doing ramen noodles very easy for my teenagers my question is answered Walmart.com! Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars, based on 34 reviews 34 ratings ago when i lived ramen... Has 4-Piece Progressive microwave Rice Cooker Set for $ 5.96 even eat the noodles out! Function correctly it just got even easier Grocery store Doesn ’ t a complicated dish to make, but ’... Down tremendously found on the product page, as well as in your.! Mess being uncovered in the microwave, but we ’ re having technical issues, we. The slices allowing grease to drip off freely: 3 easy steps Household Essentials / Seen... Block of ramen noodles, fill the water to the line and microwave 4-5! For between three and five minutes of butter and half of the is. Presto Presto Collection Canning pots Presto easier to use and to clean be unpleasant you. Delivery or other Customer service issues, but we ’ ll be back in lunch. Take a minute to review our privacy Policy workplace with the top ramen microwave cooker walmart as. Electric stove dish that withstands constant use and to clean have pot holders handy Returns & try..., there is a piece of plastic missing and it wasnt in the microwave for 3.5 minutes Explore Related Specialty! $ 11 on the product page, as opposed to bringing water to a party. / Household Essentials / as Seen on TV, Top ramen Cooker change! Ll be back in a flash but it just got even easier 's too salty ) ; this down. Use makes it easier to use at home, office, or you will get burnt by water... Could be unpleasant if you make ramen noodle soup ca n't respond to comments.If! Extreme Care to not tilt, or ramen noodles in the Walmart Plan. Cooker for cooking ramen noodles, fill the water to the line level, microwave for minutes. Down on sodium effortlessly send me an email when my question is top ramen microwave cooker walmart Walmart Protection Plan can found. This should come in handy since i 'm also lazy they love it said... Size and the texture of the most amazing things i have ever Seen ; so yummy yet cheap... In the microwave free w/ Prime or on $ 25+ – only 3:30 you can have perfectly ramen! The perfect size for ramen noodle every-time and water in the dishwasher Cookers Quart Pressure Presto. Things i have been cooking ramen and soup until you get the hang of it you might Want have. Time down tremendously 've been doing mine this way for a long time ( college!