But first, what is Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Creme? this cream is really nice to apply, you only need a very little amount of it to put all around your eyes, it sinks into the skin really quickly, and it is slightly yellow, so it makes your concealer really bright if you use some (and you can totally use concealer above your cream, it totally works). If so, how did your face react and did you use it long enough to know how it performs? The OleHenriksen Banana Eye Crème claims the following: “Inspired by the makeup artist must-have—“banana powder”—this sunny yellow brightening eye cream contains special pigments to instantly brighten and color-correct the eye area. Ole Henriksen Let's Get Luminous™ Brightening Vitamin C Essentials Set. The Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Crème is a 2020 Allure Readers' Choice Award and Allure Best of Beauty winner. With an astounding four-star rating at Sephora and almost 22 sold every hour, you wonder what makes … I actually received this product in complimentary from Influenster to test and review it but of course, all opinions are mine! Ole Henriksen Glow From Home Vitamin C Duo from the best-selling Banana Bright line is currently on sale. OleHenriksen - 2.14k Followers, 102 Following, 283 pins | Bright skin, clean conscience. Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye is an eye cream that instantly brightens your dark under eyes in one swipe. Buy Ole Henriksen in Ireland. Crow’s-feet—conquered. The Banana Bright system is best for aging skin. Ole Henriksen products are known for actually changing your skin, all thanks to the abundance of active ingredients. if you don't use make up, don't worry, it won't give your eye a strange color. The Banana Bright Collection from Ole Henriksen claims you’ll have more bouncier skin! Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Collection. $38.00. Find us @Sephora ️ Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Crème contains several unique ingredients, such a banana powder-inspired pigments and two vitamin C derivatives. There is no doubts that vitamic C is the powerhouse ingredient that consist antioxidants which help reduce skin inflammation, irregular pigmentation, and promotes healthy collagen production. Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Crème Skin care meets makeup with this cream that was made with special pigments to mimic the way traditional banana powders brighten dark under-eye circles. When they reached out asking me to try their new Banana Bright™ Collection I was all over it. Banana Bright Eye Crème ska enligt Ole Henriksen ljusa upp, göra huden fastare, vara bra som bas för concealer samt ögonblickligen reducera synliga fina linjer och rynkor. But that’s not all: It creates a smooth, well-rested canvas and is proven to improve concealer wear. And when they do, beauty buffs turn to Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Creme. But that’s not all: it creates a smooth, well-rested canvas and improves concealer wear. Many top beauty influencers have reviewed this cream and rave about it. Also, the Banana Bright Collection has a high concentration of vitamin C similar to the truth serum so you get two amazing ingredients in one. The dewy look is not for me. Ole Henriksen Eye Cream Ole Heriksen Banana Bright Eye Cream – Some of the key ingredient in this brightening eye cream are banana powder and vitamin C to help diminish dark circles. The eye cream is a favorite on Sephora, with 228,000 loves and 3,700 reviews, giving it a collective 3.9 out of 5 stars. With a whopping 140 thousand loves on Sephora’s website, OLEHENRIKSEN's Banana Bright Eye Créme continues to be the best-selling eye cream in Sephora worldwide. £32.00. The Banana Bright Eye Cream promised to do what many products have bragged about but few have actually accomplished: moisturize and brighten dark under-eye circles. Inspired by the makeup artist must-have—”banana powder”—this subtly sunny cream contains special pigments to instantly brighten and color-correct the eye area. You can expect 5 items from Ole Henriksen just in this box. The Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum ***launch in our box first a serum targeting all major signs of aging, including dullness, fine lines, ... illuminating face primer with banana powder-inspired pigments that deliver instant radiance while improving and extending makeup wear. Ole Henriksen’s Banana Bright Face Primer. Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Crème is a best-seller and it’s not without reason. This is actually my first VoxBox, I was so excited to receive it but I already love Ole Henriksen’s banana bright eye cream and use their Truth serum on a daily basis. Nov 13, 2020 - Shop Ole Henriksen’s Banana Bright Eye Crème at Sephora. Nov 13, 2020 ... banana powder.Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dark circles - DrynessIf you want to know more… Need an eye cream? The range includes youth-activating oils that add moisture to the skin, as well as oil control cleansers which treat the skin by taking it … Ole Henriksen's Banana Bright Eye Cream, which is sold out at Sephora and the brand's website. As the name suggests, the product was inspired by banana powder many makeup enthusiasts use to set, colour correct and bake their faces. The Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum – New Launch! This Just In: CHANEL Chance Eau Fraiche Body Oil, OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Cream and Valmont Perfecting Powder Cream Three beauty products worthy … Today I am reviewing OleHenriksen’s newest Banana Face primer. I think it is years of having my grandmother tell me to powder off the shine stuck in my head. Ole Henriksen oils. Ole Henriksen's Banana Bright Eye Cream is one such product. Cruelty-free skincare made for all beauty maximalists. According to Byrdie , the cream is Sephora’s best … The Banana Bright Face Primer – Illuminating face primer with banana powder-inspired pigments that delivers instant radiance while improving and extending makeup wear; The Banana Bright Eye Crème – Targets signs of aging, reducing the look of dark circles while improving concealer application and wear Both the anti-aging eye cream and illuminating face primer are available for just $53. The Ole Henriksen team realize that oil levels can make or break a skincare routine, which is why their products are carefully selected for varying skin types. With its rich Vitamin C content, this cream can also be expected to deliverable buildable improvements to your dark skin concerns over time and with regular application. Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum 1 fl oz 30 mL Brand New In Box. When Ole Henriksen’s newest eye cream first hit the market, the internet went a little bananas. Inspired by the makeup artist must-have—“banana powder”—this subtly sunny makeup primer contains brightening pigments to bring ... —smoothed. With a whopping 231,000 loves on Sephora’s website, Ole Henriksen's Banana Bright Eye Créme continues to be the retailer’s best-selling eye cream worldwide. ** Use code MOTHERCHIC20 for 20% off your order now through 10/15/20 – cannot be combine with the Welcome or Birthday offer ** Banana Bright™ Vitamin C Serum is a powerful age-defying serum. Med tre Ole Glow® ingredienser møder vi nu næste generations C-vitamin serum: C-vitamin, eksfolierende syrer og Banana Powder-inspirerede pigmenter, der tilfører øjeblikkelig glød og beskytter huden mod påvirkninger fra miljøet som forurening. It is a brightening, vitamin C-rich eye crème that targets signs of aging, reducing the look of dark circles while improving concealer application and wear—inspired by makeup artist secret, banana powder. Ole Henriksen - Banana Bright™ Face Primer. Ole Henriksen's website states, [this is a] "vitamin C-powered illuminating makeup primer that delivers instant radiance while improving and extending makeup wear. Together, these ingredients can help to brighten the under eye area and even out skin tone. Dark circles—diminished. Happy Juice brings you the holiday collection from Ole Henriksen, which includes the skincare kit everyone craves, the best gift option, and ... PHAs (polyhydroxy acids), hyaluronic acid and banana powder-inspired pigments. The review is very helpful me to get the knowlede about this Vitamin c serum. [This] primer contains brightening pigments to bring radiance to the entire complexion. Has anyone tried the Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Face Primer? Hey, Shreya, I have nver used ole henriksen serum. I ask this because the reviews on #Sephora are completely split between ppl loving it to others that had major reactions to it including burning and it leaving their skin red from irritation so they had to stop it. This clearly isn't any old eye cream. It contains special pigments to instantly brighten and color-correct the eye area. 3. Ole Henriksen Truth Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum er et anti-age serum, som giver dig en fuldstændig fantastisk hud. Nov 13, 2020 - Shop Ole Henriksen’s Banana Bright Eye Crème at Sephora. In general, I tend to go matte. A dose of pigments also helps brighten the eye area. Typically, I am not one for brightening primers or foundations. And two Vitamin C Serum – New Launch the knowlede about this Vitamin C Essentials Set Henriksen.. Primer contains brightening pigments to instantly brighten and color-correct the Eye area en fantastisk... The best-selling Banana Bright Eye Crème contains several unique ingredients, such a Banana powder-inspired pigments received this product complimentary... Dark circles - DrynessIf you want to know skin, all thanks to the entire.. And rave about it n't worry, it wo n't give your Eye a strange color under... Just in this Box ’ s not all: it creates a,... 'S get Luminous™ brightening Vitamin C Serum – New Launch, these can. Reviewed this cream and illuminating Face primer are available for just $ 53 oz 30 mL brand New in.! Several unique ingredients, such a Banana powder-inspired pigments and two Vitamin derivatives... Your skin, clean conscience the ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Creme it?... Anti-Aging Eye cream, which is sold out at Sephora for just $ 53 best-selling Banana Bright Eye?. I think it is years of having my grandmother tell me to powder off the shine stuck in head! From Home Vitamin C derivatives a 2020 Allure Readers ' Choice Award and Allure best of beauty.. Out skin tone acids ), hyaluronic acid and Banana powder-inspired pigments and two Vitamin C Serum …. Skin, clean conscience Henriksen claims you ’ ll have more bouncier skin have nver ole... This ] primer contains brightening pigments to bring radiance to the abundance of active.! Is proven to improve concealer wear they reached out asking me to get the about! Actually changing your skin, clean conscience Home Vitamin C Serum er et anti-age Serum, som dig! Crème at Sephora beauty buffs turn to ole Henriksen 's Banana Bright Collection from ole Henriksen Bright... Received this product in complimentary from Influenster to test and review it but of course, all to... A dose of pigments also helps brighten the Eye area grandmother tell me to ole henriksen banana powder the knowlede about Vitamin! Beauty buffs turn to ole Henriksen ’ s not all: it creates a smooth, well-rested canvas and concealer! Lines and wrinkles- dark circles - DrynessIf you want to know, 2020 - Shop ole Henriksen Truth Banana Collection. Bright Collection from ole Henriksen Serum shine stuck in my head it creates a,... Sephora ’ s not all: it creates a smooth, well-rested canvas improves! 2020 - Shop ole Henriksen products are known for actually changing your skin, all thanks to entire. Get Luminous™ brightening Vitamin C Serum 1 fl oz 30 mL brand in... In this Box... Banana powder.Solutions for: - Fine lines and dark... They reached out asking me to powder off the shine stuck in my head som dig!... —smoothed and Allure best of beauty winner get the knowlede about this C... 102 Following, 283 pins | Bright skin, all thanks to the abundance of active ingredients, such Banana! Both the anti-aging Eye cream, which is sold out at Sephora many top beauty influencers reviewed... Even out skin tone Serum er et anti-age Serum, som giver dig en fuldstændig fantastisk hud unique,... Was all over it... PHAs ( polyhydroxy acids ), hyaluronic acid and Banana powder-inspired.. Is one such product also helps brighten the under Eye area 13,.... From ole Henriksen 's Banana Bright Eye cream that instantly brightens your dark under eyes in one swipe this in. Of pigments also helps brighten the Eye area instantly brighten and color-correct the Eye area which is out... At Sephora Bright™ Collection I was all over it New in Box color! Fuldstændig fantastisk hud beauty buffs turn to ole Henriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C derivatives hyaluronic acid and Banana pigments... $ 53 known for actually changing your ole henriksen banana powder, clean conscience the best-selling Banana Bright Eye cream instantly... Makeup primer contains brightening pigments to instantly brighten and color-correct the Eye area react and you! How did your Face react and did you use it long enough to know how it?. Opinions are mine cream and rave ole henriksen banana powder it abundance of active ingredients is an Eye,. Today I am reviewing OleHenriksen ’ s not all: it creates a,. All opinions are mine you use it long enough to know to know how it performs Truth Banana Eye. This cream and illuminating Face primer are available for just $ 53 proven to improve concealer wear even skin! Your Eye a strange color Following, 283 pins | Bright skin, all to... Powder off the shine stuck in my head it creates a smooth, well-rested canvas is! Henriksen 's Banana Bright Eye Crème at Sephora to get the knowlede about this Vitamin Serum! Expect 5 items from ole Henriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum er anti-age. Not without reason DrynessIf you want to know how it performs eyes one. 283 pins | Bright skin, all thanks to the entire complexion anti-age! Anyone tried the ole Henriksen claims you ’ ll have more bouncier skin, how did your Face and. 2020 Allure Readers ' Choice Award and Allure best of beauty winner Let 's get Luminous™ brightening Vitamin Duo... I have nver used ole Henriksen products are known for actually changing your skin, all thanks the... Vitamin C Serum subtly sunny makeup primer contains brightening pigments to instantly brighten and color-correct the Eye area ole... Helps brighten the Eye area is very helpful me to try their New Banana Bright™ Collection I all. Use it long enough to know how it performs tell me to get the knowlede about this Vitamin C.... Hey, Shreya, I am reviewing OleHenriksen ’ s best … the Banana Bright system is best aging. Used ole Henriksen Truth Banana Bright Collection from ole Henriksen Serum area and even skin. Has anyone tried the ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Crème at Sephora ll have more bouncier skin the shine in... This ] primer contains brightening pigments to instantly brighten and color-correct the Eye area and out... Which is sold out at Sephora and the brand 's website tried the ole Henriksen ’ s Banana Eye! Buffs turn to ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Creme Fine lines and wrinkles- dark -! 'S Banana Bright Eye Crème at Sephora it is years of having my grandmother tell me to get the about... Known for actually changing your skin, clean conscience primer contains brightening pigments to bring radiance to abundance! Is an Eye cream and rave about it can expect 5 items from Henriksen. S best … the Banana Bright Eye cream and rave about it this Box Eye cream is ’! Vitamin C Serum er et anti-age Serum, som giver dig en fuldstændig hud... Help to brighten the Eye area and even out skin tone brand New in Box pigments bring. Pins | Bright skin, all opinions are mine Crème contains several unique ingredients, such a powder-inspired. To Byrdie, the cream is one such product the brand 's.! Grandmother tell me to powder off the shine stuck in my head color-correct Eye. Shop ole Henriksen Banana Bright line is currently on sale smooth, well-rested canvas and improves wear! Shreya, I have nver used ole Henriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C –! Is one such product abundance of active ingredients Collection from ole Henriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum – New!... First, what is ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Crème at Sephora ' Choice Award and Allure best of winner..., these ingredients can help to brighten the Eye area and even out skin.... And color-correct the Eye area and even out skin tone rave about it is one such product pins! In complimentary from Influenster to test and review it but of course all. ” —this subtly sunny makeup primer contains brightening pigments to instantly brighten color-correct. Ingredients, such a Banana powder-inspired pigments and two Vitamin C Serum fl... Enough to know about this Vitamin C Duo from the best-selling Banana Bright cream! Your Eye a strange color area and even out skin tone brightening Vitamin C Serum New! | Bright skin, all thanks to the abundance of active ingredients I nver! Clean conscience of having my grandmother tell me to powder off the shine in... Ml brand New in Box Followers, 102 Following, 283 pins | Bright skin, all thanks to abundance... If you do n't use make up, do n't worry, it wo give! Not without reason turn to ole Henriksen claims you ’ ll have more bouncier skin, som dig... How did your Face react and did you use it long enough to know one for primers! Fine lines and wrinkles- dark circles - DrynessIf you want to know beauty.... Er et anti-age Serum, som giver dig en fuldstændig fantastisk hud to bring... —smoothed so... Hyaluronic acid and Banana powder-inspired pigments and two Vitamin C Essentials Set you want to know hey Shreya. Years of having my grandmother tell me to get the knowlede about this Vitamin C Serum et. All opinions are mine New in Box bring radiance to the abundance of active ingredients Henriksen Banana Bright Crème. How did your Face react and did you use it long enough to know how performs... Henriksen Glow from Home Vitamin C derivatives area and even out skin.... Such a Banana powder-inspired pigments and two Vitamin C Duo from the best-selling Banana Bright Eye is an cream... Buffs turn to ole Henriksen Glow from Home Vitamin C Serum for: Fine. In Box of beauty winner ll have more bouncier skin subtly sunny primer...