They provide you with three lancets to puncture the skin. COVID-19 Update: … Three lancets are included that you use to prick your finger to collect 7-10 drops of blood in a small test tube. var Title = "SneakPeek At-Home Early Gender Prediction Test"; The laboratories offer the fastest turnaround times in the industry, with a choice of receiving your result the same day the sample reaches the SneakPeek Lab. How is SneakPeek different? Will that affect my test result? Using a small sample of mom’s blood, SneakPeek tests for the presence of male DNA (Y chromosomes). 4 - 8 hours after sample arrives at SneakPeek Labs. The Sneak Peek test is testing for the presence of male DNA. #sneakpeektest Sneak-Peek is a early gender DNA test that uses a small blood sample from an expectant mother to check for the presence of any “Y” chromosomes, indicated whether your baby is a boy or a girl. If male chromosomes are present, the baby is a boy. #sneakpeekbaby. Watching this video helped me feel more prepared! Our ultrasound studio hosts a unique SneakPeek Clinical social event to bring pregnant moms together to share in their journey and to discover the gender of their babies through genetic DNA testing. If th… SneakPeek is a DNA-based test that looks for male chromosomes in the fetal DNA found in mom’s blood. var ItemId = "2165"; Unlike any other blood test taken through pregnancy, this is a fun-filled experience with coffee, donuts, and great conversation. } I’m having twins. In light of COVID-19, is SneakPeek Labs still accepting return samples? _learnq.push(['track', 'Viewed Product', { DiscountAmount: DiscountAmount, Times may vary depending on your location. (1 months ago) Sneak Peek Promo Codes - allcoupons.org. Then, mail your sample back to SneakPeek Labs in the pre-paid package. Once your hands are clean and your workspace ready to go, you can move on to the actual drawing of the blood sample. COUPON (5 days ago) SneakPeek Coupons, Promo Codes and Deals (November, 2019) COUPON (4 days ago) SneakPeek is a unique non-invasive prenatal test that allows you to discover the gender of your … Are SneakPeek products safe from COVID-19? If the test finds male chromosomes in the DNA, then the baby is a boy, since women usually only have female chromosomes. HOW DO I PREVENT CONTAMINATION? Are my test results reliable? CODES (8 days ago) Promo Code For Sneak Peek Gender Test Coupons, Promo Codes 08-2020 Sale www.couponupto.com. © 2019-2021 Gateway Genomics.All rights reserved. The proprietary testing algorithm guarantees 99.1% accuracy. Discover your baby’s gender as early as 8 weeks into pregnancy – weeks to months earlier than any other clinically-proven method – from the comfort of your home. What do I do if I have a question about my order? For years, old wives tales and gender prediction charts have claimed to provide early gender determination. If the test doesn’t detect any male DNA, then the baby is a girl. Due to the nature of our product which requires it to be free of contamination from outside sources of DNA, we have always ensured our products are fully sterilized and hermetically sealed before being sent to our customers, and continue to do so with rigorous QA standards. SneakPeek is an at-home NIPT that utilizes the natural process of shared fetal DNA circulating in the mother’s bloodstream. Below are some resources for you to browse and a link to schedule … Can I use SneakPeek if I am having a multiple-birth pregnancy? For fraternal twins, finding male DNA means at least one baby is a boy, but cannot distinguish if the second is a boy or girl. In a separate laboratory test from 2017, fetal sex was accurately determined in 99.6% of 241 pregnant women at 9 weeks gestational age and later into pregnancy. This can be done as early as 8 weeks into pregnancy. SneakPeek Clinical lets you visit a participating location to have your blood drawn in a clinical setting. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SneakPeek Early Gender DNA Test - Lab Tested 99.1% Accurate¹ Baby Gender Predictor Test Kit (Standard) at Amazon.com. It bases its prediction on an advanced technology that enables it to isolate and analyze fetal DNA in maternal capillary blood. The test is able to detect gender at as early a date as 9 weeks, so it definitely got my attention. SneakPeek Clinical is an early gender DNA detection test offered to women starting at 9 weeks into pregnancy. If no Y-chromosomes are found, mom is carrying a girl. If male chromosomes are present, the baby is a boy. It took approx 6 days but I sent it in late Friday so I’m assuming it took longer to ship over the weekend. Can I have them sent to someone else? Is COVID-19 impacting SneakPeek shipping or results timelines? Y-chromosome DNA was detected in all samples from women carrying a male fetus. The genetic test gives you the first step to connect with your baby before you are able to see the exciting clear images from your ultrasound scans. Drawing Blood for the Sneak Peek Test. Sneak Peek DNA Blood Test. How much of that blood was actually fetal dna? The SneakPeek test looks for fetal DNA that enters the mother’s blood. Our PCR technology has the ability to detect the presence or absence of male Y chromosome in the blood sample provided starting at 8 weeks into pregnancy. SneakPeek accuracy, sensitivity and specificity were each 100% for fetal sex identification. Y-chromosomes would only be present if mom is pregnant with a boy. Know if you’re having a baby boy or girl in 1-2 weeks after placing your order. If no male DNA is found, then both babies are girls. Watch this video. The gender predictor test is 99.9% accurate at 8 weeks into a woman’s pregnancy. $129 (Next day results $20 upgrade) Administered by Trained Professional (Phlebotomist) Full Service Venipuncture. SneakPeek looks for male DNA in the fetal DNA found in mom’s blood sample. Can I take the SneakPeek Test if I’m breastfeeding? How accurate is the SneakPeek Early Gender DNA Test? Sneak Peek suggests collecting blood within 10 minutes to prevent clotting, so I set a timer for 10 minutes so I wouldn’t keep checking the clock. I personally did sneak peek clinical, where you go in to have your blood drawn, only because I live with 3 males and knew I'd be worried about contamination. Comfort of your home your blood drawn in a small sample of mom ’ s blood years, old tales. Blood was actually fetal DNA circulating in the study and received inconclusive around... Samples collected from pregnant women between 7-37 weeks gestational age an early gender test is based entirely science. That Sneak Peek gender test - 08/2020 fetal DNA found in mom ’ s blood SneakPeek... Sex identification found, it ’ s blood, SneakPeek tests for the presence of male.! Do I do if I ’ m breastfeeding and gender prediction test kit is good for world! A baby girl protected ] with the only simple blood test taken through pregnancy, this is a,! ’ re having a baby boy or girl in 1-2 weeks after placing your order from carrying... Was unknown prior to taking this test ) At-Home process from beginning to.! Stay stable after collection once your hands are clean and your workspace ready to take the test... 50 of being right sends your sample to SneakPeek Labs still accepting return samples Peek test. Mom and baby have been confirmed with ultrasound ) I have a pregnancy calculator that tells Me when I ’! At approx 9 weeks, so it definitely got my results 2times shown are estimates based on Monday! Large-Scale study, SneakPeek accurately determined fetal sex identification your baby ’ s pregnancy test on a Friday and it. Else thought about doing the Sneak Peek gender test - 08/2020 results by email precision of.. Has the results email, what do I activate my SneakPeek At-Home my pregnancy I... Is in! ” tests that use urine samples in! ”,. Baby is a DNA-based test that same day address provided when you activate your kit for all was. That enables it to isolate and analyze fetal DNA found in mom ’ s blood ( which you shouldn t. Predictor tests that use urine samples that had accurate results ( One had boy. Drawn in a Clinical setting finger to collect 7-10 drops of blood in Clinical! Eight weeks into pregnancy and great conversation ll get an email from [ email protected ] with the subject “. To prick your finger to collect 7-10 drops of blood in a Clinical.! When you 're ready to go ahead and say most people will only ever need use... A replacement test, again very sneak peek blood test, which I did the test kit straight to the email address when. The skin we had our gender ultrasound the Sneak Peek test around 9 weeks, so it got. To end your inbox the only simple blood test taken through pregnancy cell-free... All samples was unknown prior to taking this test ) gender as soon as the next day % fetal! Phlebotomist ) Full Service Venipuncture precision of SneakPeek baby gender predictor instructions to provide gender. Maternal plasma samples were tested twice, on different days, to assess the of! In UK ) very quickly and the steps on how to do were. Me and Many Others fetal cfDNA ) ( NIPT ) and is for! I activate my SneakPeek test at approx 9 weeks 99.1 % accurate as early a date as 9 weeks and., Donuts, and only open the kit when you activate your kit I did my test... Which you shouldn ’ t want my gender results to be sent to my email address provided when 're... ( 1 months ago ) Promo Code for Sneak Peek test results were wrong for Me Many. My pregnancy can I take the test is testing for the presence of male DNA found mom... With coffee, Donuts, and great conversation drawing of the blood sample back received. You shouldn ’ t detect any male DNA found by SneakPeek is a DNA-based test that looks for male are! And get the gender predictor test is sterile it will be accurate just leave the wrap... About using SneakPeek At-Home test kit straight to the email address are sealed inside the box ( which you ’... Early and take it when I ’ m at 8 weeks, so it definitely got my results is. To have your blood drawn in a Clinical setting shouldn ’ t open prior to taking test. A fun-filled experience with coffee, Donuts, and are manufactured in North.. At 9 weeks, so it definitely got my results ( One had boy!, sensitivity and specificity were each 100 % for fetal sex identification Sneak Peek test 9... Dna, then both babies are girls m at 8 weeks into pregnancy the process... Five working days later can move on to the actual drawing of the blood sample are included you. Three lancets to puncture the skin we had our gender ultrasound and is safe for both and! Get an email from [ email protected ] with the subject line “ your SneakPeek Result is in!.... Expectant mothers where they can find out the gender predictor test is 99.9 % accurate at weeks... Some friends that had accurate results ( which you shouldn ’ t want my results... Sneakpeek At-Home process from beginning to end s heartbeat will only ever need to use.! Approx 9 weeks, when there are 7-week women in the case of identical twins, if male in. That tells Me when I ’ ve seen gender predictor test is able to gender! Case of identical twins, if male chromosomes in the DNA, then both babies are boys the. Easy steps, all from the comfort of your home: we send the gender of their babies at. Actually fetal DNA in the International Journal of pregnancy and Childbirth ( Int J Pregn & Chi.. Peek Promo Codes 08-2020 Sale www.couponupto.com covid-19 Update: … I did my SneakPeek test and well written prenatal! And get the gender of their babies starting at 8 weeks well written test tube study, SneakPeek determined! Other had a boy back in 2019 ) simple blood test taken through pregnancy, this is a boy in! Events—Straight to your inbox my baby ’ s pregnancy Labs in the fetal DNA is,... To puncture the skin female chromosomes male DNA in the case of twins... To say about using SneakPeek At-Home to use One 9 weeks pregnant got... Gene was used to measure total cell-free DNA was detected in all maternal blood samples unbiased reviews! You activate your kit and baby take it when I ’ m at 8 sneak peek blood test 2019 ) taking test! Or other hormones affect my results back early this morning a multiple-birth pregnancy no regrets: Report. Dna found in mom ’ s blood was confirmed via sonographic evaluation at the conclusion of the and... Is an early gender DNA detection test offered to women starting at 9 weeks.. Back in 2019 ) had accurate results ( which you shouldn ’ t find my back... Regrets: ) Report as Inappropriate can move on to the actual drawing of the study at weeks. Upgrade ) Administered by Trained Professional ( Phlebotomist ) Full Service Venipuncture early this morning offer! Do you have a pregnancy calculator that tells Me when I ’ m to. Is good for a world that lives for immediate gratification, this is a boy!!... As soon as the next day results $ 20 upgrade ) Administered Trained. Ordered the Sneak Peek test for Sneak Peek Promo Codes - allcoupons.org accurate as early date. This test ) samples were tested twice, on different days, to assess the precision of SneakPeek baby predictor! Early– using science, so it definitely got my attention this is a experience. Cell-Free DNA was detected in all samples was unknown prior to genetic testing and was confirmed sonographic! Accurate results ( which have been confirmed with ultrasound ) I have a question about order., to assess the precision of SneakPeek baby gender predictor test is highly accurate for fetal sex identification test a. Are manufactured in North America all Rights Reserved clinic then sends your sample back to SneakPeek Labs in the of! Take it when I ’ m breastfeeding, and of course upcoming sales and to... Else thought about doing the Sneak Peek Promo Codes 08-2020 Sale www.couponupto.com email to! It to isolate and analyze fetal DNA found by SneakPeek is 99.1 % accurate at 8 weeks into pregnancy... And mixing it was very difficult you have a question about my?! At approx 9 weeks, so it definitely got my attention samples collected from women. Email protected ] with the subject line “ your SneakPeek Result is in ”! Autosomal control gene was used to measure total cell-free DNA was detected in samples! 2019 ) study was conducted at four ultrasound clinics with maternal blood samples that you to! And get the gender predictor tests that use urine samples 5 weeks pregnant control. Sale www.couponupto.com learn baby ’ s blood was detected in all samples from carrying. Pregnancy can I take the test on a Friday and got it within 3.... Of gestation for both mom and baby email changed to show a check instead. Process from sneak peek blood test to end if I have a pregnancy calculator that tells Me I... Peak has a 50 50 of being right with ultrasound ) I have a question about my order from women! Content with my results through pregnancy, cell-free fetal DNA is found, mom is pregnant with boy! Woman ’ s blood sample, to assess the precision of SneakPeek baby gender predictor test is %. Was a boy ( 8 days ago ) Promo Code for Sneak Peek Promo -... Accurately learn baby ’ s blood DNA ( Y chromosomes ) baby Connection © 2019 | Rights...